One last tribute to the Louisiana strawberry season and to help you start your happy hour early this week! Frozen strawberry frosé! This is an easy method that is ready to drink immediately because you use frozen strawberries to blend with the rose. No waiting for the mixture to freeze. Instant gratification!
Published on April 24, 2020 | By surleplat |
- Prep Time
- 1 bottle of rose
- 4 cups of frozen strawberries, either store bought or clean and freeze your berries
- 1/4 cup of vodka
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- simple syrup or sugar to taste
- I usually make this with 1/2 bottle of rose at a time. Place 2 cups of the frozen strawberries in a blender then pour in 1/2 bottle of the rose.
- Blend until smooth. Add the lemon juice and vodka. Blend again for a few seconds. Taste and add sugar or simple syrup to taste. Some roses are sweeter than others so you make the decision about how much sweetener you may wish to add.
- Pour into a wine glass or a champagne flute and garnish with a fresh strawberry on the rim. Cheers!
- Servings : 6
- Recipe Type : All Recipes, Drinks
- Servings : 8 servings of bisque with 6-8 stuffed heads/person. Extra stuffed heads can be frozen.
- Cook Time : 120 Min
Crawfish bisque is typically a treasured passed down family recipe. The aromatic roux based bisque with spicy crawfish stuffed heads...Read More
Creole Remoulade Sauce
My family has passed down this recipe for spicy New Orleans style Creole remoulade sauce for generations. I serve it...Read More
Spicy Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita
This sweet and spicy margarita is perfect for a warm spring evening or a hot summer night. Cinco de Mayo...Read More
Comments are closed.