One last tribute to the Louisiana strawberry season and to help you start your happy hour early this week! Frozen strawberry frosé! This is an easy method that is ready to drink immediately because you use frozen strawberries to blend with the rose. No waiting for the mixture to freeze. Instant gratification!
Published on April 24, 2020 | By surleplat |
- Prep Time
- 1 bottle of rose
- 4 cups of frozen strawberries, either store bought or clean and freeze your berries
- 1/4 cup of vodka
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- simple syrup or sugar to taste
- I usually make this with 1/2 bottle of rose at a time. Place 2 cups of the frozen strawberries in a blender then pour in 1/2 bottle of the rose.
- Blend until smooth. Add the lemon juice and vodka. Blend again for a few seconds. Taste and add sugar or simple syrup to taste. Some roses are sweeter than others so you make the decision about how much sweetener you may wish to add.
- Pour into a wine glass or a champagne flute and garnish with a fresh strawberry on the rim. Cheers!