It’s blueberry season and I can’t get enough of these sweet juicy antioxidant powerhouses. Fresh blueberries and granola in the morning, blueberry scones, blueberry and arugula salad, blueberry cobbler and to top it off a blueberry basil vodka martini. It’s a blueberry festival!
Blueberry Basil Martini
Published on June 7, 2019 | By surleplat |
- 2 handfuls of fresh blueberries
- 6-8 basil leaves
- 1 -2 tsp of lime juice
- 1 tsp simple syrup (can omit if you prefer)
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz St Germain
- splash of club soda or sparkling water or prosecco
- You will need a cocktail shaker and a muddler. Place blueberries, basil leaves, lime juice, and simple syrup in the cocktail shaker. Muddle all ingredients well. Add vodka and St Germain. Then add a little ice to chill the ingredients. Cover cocktail shaker, shake well, then pour through a strainer into a icy martini glass. Top with a splash of sparkling water or prosecco. Garnish with basil leaves and a couple of fresh blueberries. Cheers!
- Recipe Type : All Recipes, Drinks
- Servings : 8 servings of bisque with 6-8 stuffed heads/person. Extra stuffed heads can be frozen.
- Cook Time : 120 Min
Crawfish bisque is typically a treasured passed down family recipe. The aromatic roux based bisque with spicy crawfish stuffed heads...Read More
Creole Remoulade Sauce
My family has passed down this recipe for spicy New Orleans style Creole remoulade sauce for generations. I serve it...Read More
Spicy Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita
This sweet and spicy margarita is perfect for a warm spring evening or a hot summer night. Cinco de Mayo...Read More
Comments are closed.