This low alcohol cocktail, American in Paris is cool and refreshing and perfect for day drinking. The aperol is a little bitter and is beautifully balanced by the vermouth and the lemon. Adult lemonade? Sante!
American in Paris, a low alcohol cocktail
Published on June 6, 2020 | By surleplat |
- Prep Time
- 1.5 oz of Aperol
- 1.5 oz of white vermouth
- 3/4 oz of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3-4 drops of bitters
- 1 oz of sparkling water or bitter lemon soda
- orange wedge for a garnish
- Pour all ingredients except the soda water or bitter lemon soda into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake gently to combine all ingredients. Pour into an old fashioned glass. Add ice cubes. Top with sparkling water or lemon soda. Garnish with a slice of fresh orange.
- Servings : 1
- Recipe Type : All Recipes, Drinks
- Servings : 8 servings of bisque with 6-8 stuffed heads/person. Extra stuffed heads can be frozen.
- Cook Time : 120 Min
Crawfish bisque is typically a treasured passed down family recipe. The aromatic roux based bisque with spicy crawfish stuffed heads...Read More
Creole Remoulade Sauce
My family has passed down this recipe for spicy New Orleans style Creole remoulade sauce for generations. I serve it...Read More
Spicy Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita
This sweet and spicy margarita is perfect for a warm spring evening or a hot summer night. Cinco de Mayo...Read More
Comments are closed.