These are a few of my favorite things. Chocolate, cookies, and brownies. So what could ever be better than these quick and easy brownie cookies loaded with semi-sweet chocolate and rich cocoa cookies? These brownies only take 10 minutes to prep and 10-12 minutes to bake. And, of course, you may opt to eat them warm and straight from the oven. Why not??
Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Published on September 9, 2021 | By surleplat |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 TBSP cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together. I usually place the butter and chocolate in a microwave proof bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir and microwave again, stirring after each time, until fully melted and smooth.
- Use a stand mixer with a whip attachment if you have it. Beat the eggs, the cup of sugar and vanilla on high speed until it is light and forms a ribbon.
- Slowly add the melted, cooled chocolate butter mixture and stir slowly at low speed until combined.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Lightly whisk these ingredients together. Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg and chocolate mixture. Mix on low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until well combined.
- Use a tablespoon to spoon the cookie dough in mounds onto the cookie sheet. Leave 2" in between each cookie because they will spread.
- Place the sheet pans in the preheated oven. Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes. The tops will be crinkled.
- Cool on the pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a plate and serve!!
- Recipe Type : Sweets
Dad’s Best Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dad's best brown butter chocolate chip cookies is a recipe from Joy the Baker. The combination of browned butter and...Read More
Citrus Olive Oil Cake
Citrus olive oil cake combines tart orange zest and juice, yogurt, eggs, flour and olive oil to create a moist...Read More
Brown Butter Lemon Cookies
I am always looking for new recipes for cookies and cookies with lemon are on the top of the list....Read More
Comments are closed.